Our client, a packaging manufacturer, is seeking an experienced Extrusion Maintenance Technician for a full time, permanent position. This is a 3rd shift opportunity and the hours are M-F 11:45pm-8:15am. The pay for this role is between $24-26/hr, depending on experience.
This position will be responsible for maintaining multi-layer and high speed Extrusion production systems.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Operate and debug integrated automation and product handling equipment these can include but not limited to conveyors, grinders, pick and place devices, servos, pneumatic systems, computer-controlled devices, and general electro-mechanical systems
- Perform mold, neck tooling changes, pin and other equipment changes
- Inspect and replace pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- Inspect, rebuild and replace valves and pumps
- Perform preventive maintenance on all related equipment
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition
- Weld, fabricate, and repair various machines
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair extrusion, baggers & support equipment
- May operate extrusion machines
- Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11:45 PM - 8:15 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.