The Process Technician’s main purpose is to ensure the molding machine and auxiliary equipment is running to optimal standards. The Process Technician reports directly to the Production Supervisor to ensure that the machine and material is available to complete the production order on time.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Solid mechanical aptitude and mechanical skills including troubleshooting.
- Scientific Molding (know where it can and can’t be applied)
- Problem Solving
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Decision making and Good Judgement
- 3-5 years of experience working with injection molding equipment including machine adjustment, troubleshooting and mold installation and removal
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with no assistance
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, follow process to resolve failures, other problems
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines, molds and robots.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineered resins as it pertains to setting process parameters
- Ability to back fill the production supervisor when absent
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance. Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks
- Maintain a safe work environment following company’s safety, ISO standards
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality
- Ensure molded components meet all product quality criteria including dimensional criteria
- Communicate to supervisor and other technicians and document all technical information and issues
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Injection Molding Machines
- Blueprint Reading
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.