Ensures tooling projects are well organized and properly documented. Completion of tooling projects on time and adhere to budget. Machining tasks are completed in a timely manner and error free Minimum Job Requirements
- 10+ years’ mold making, CNC Programming, Gibbs Cam, etc.
- High School diploma OR Trade School Certification
- Solid mechanical and moldmaking skills and have own working tools of the trade
- Knowledge of mold shop equipment (mills, lathes, grinders, edm’s, cad, etc.)
- Provide tool quotations, when requested by Tool Room Manager.
- Monitor the Tool Construction Progress and update the progress reports for Tool Room Manager.
- Notify the Management when a new tool is ready to sample.
- Provide tool maintenance services to production manufacturing.
- Inspect, clean, and maintain all molds to ensure optimal performance.
- Reads and interprets blueprints or works from verbal or written instructions or from the part to be copied or fitted.
- Plans the setup and operation of all types of machine shop tools, considering types of material, tolerances, types of cutting tools, coolants, lubricants, and machine tool feeds and speeds.
- Heat-treats material as required.
- Determines specifications for inspection of work, using precision measuring and gauging tools, performing required inspection before, during and after machining.
- Performs hand operations involved in producing jigs, fixtures, tools and molds. Uses hand tools of the trade.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- CNC Programming
- Knowledge mold shop equipment
- Trade School Certification
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.