Job Order: Electrical Warehouse Associate
Hours: M-F, 8AM-5PM, potential for overtime
Length of Assignment: 2-3 month
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Picking orders from inventory
• Unloading, moving and storing materials
• Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment (requires applicable safety and operational training)
• Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
• Identifying and verifying parts
• Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders
• Removing damaged materials from stock
• Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices
• Other responsibilities may be assigned
Required Skills Through previous background and experience, the candidate must be able to demonstrate, with or without an accommodation:
• Knowledge of branch product lines.
• Knowledge of shipping and receiving practices.
• Knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
• Skill in organizing and prioritizing personnel and work activities.
• Knowledge of merchandise handling and production methods.
• Some knowledge of basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
• Ability to effectively communicate.
ResponsibilitiesTop 3 Requirements:
·Electrical Experience is a MUST HAVE
·General warehouse experience:
o Stocking Shelves o ForkLift Operator - MUST HAVE
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Electrical (3 years of experience is required)
- Forklift (3 years of experience is required)
- Machine Operation (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.