We are looking for employees who want to go permanent after 90 days of employment. This position is a $15.25/hr, 2nd shift 230pm-11pm Mon-Fri positions (We do have 1st, 3rd, and 12 hour day or night shifts open too!), with Sat and Sun OT available for employees in good standing. We give out prizes for perfect attendance and safety. If you are an employee with great attendance, safe work habits, and a positive work ethic then please apply today. This role is general labor and does require the ability to stand the entire shift and lift up to 50lbs which you will do consistently throughout your shift. We develop, manufacture, and package vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition, and weight management powders from start to finish.
- Requires comforrmance to standard operating procedures, and good manufacturing practices
- Stage raw materials according to batch documentation
- Preform basic mathematical calculations
- Pour correct materials into machine for granulation
- Accurately label material containers
- Preform balance verifications on an as-needed basis
- Clean and maintain accurate cleaning records
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Math and Calculation
- GENERAL LABOR
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.