A growing business, known for producing high quality products, while embracing environmentally sustainable practices, needs an experienced Mechanical Assembler to join their growing team. If you are looking for a job opportunity and feel that you have the relevant experience, the please apply! We look forward to connecting soon!
- Assembly procedures requiring adjusting, trimming and fitting parts to moderately close tolerances.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning work to ensure a quality product.
- Works from sketches or other input documents of similar complexity.
- May make minor procedure decisions in fitting and adjusting parts, etc. but always within established guidelines.
- Responsible for quality control of the assembled parts.
- Proficient in assembling at least two models of machines.
- May recommend changes to engineering department.
- Learns final alignments and running of machines prior to shipping.
- Assists in training new assembly employees.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product or services outlined above.
- Works under general supervision.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Mechanical Assembling
- Electronic Assembling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.