Randstad, Roanoke is currently in search of experienced Receiving Clerks that believe in doing meaningful work every day. Sound fun? We think so! If that’s you, then your next job may be here. If you have prior experience, and would like to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity, APPLY today! Text 540/339-7793 to schedule your interview!
- Read, comprehend and abide by departmental standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Monitor departmental activity and work closely with supervisor to ensure priorities are addressed.
- Ensure data entry is executed properly and timely.
- Communicate with internal team, vendors, carriers and customers to obtain proper information regarding deliveries.
- Maintain accurate inventory by executing weekly audits.
- Keep neat and accurate files containing relevant documentation.
- Enforce safety protocol pertaining to specific areas of the facility.
Receiving Coordinator requirements are:
- Experience coordinating day to day operations. Preferably, in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Good telephone manner. bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Properly manage time and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Able to execute simultaneous tasks.
Intermediate knowledge of computer operating software. Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems, etc
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- Maintaining Records
- Inventory Auditing
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Time Management
- Cycle Counting
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.