Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you. This role offers the competitive pay rate of $15.00/hr First shift hours are 5am to 3pm (Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat) This position is responsible for assisting in the efficient day-to-day operation of the Quality Audit. You can expect to work under the direct guidance of the warehouse supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the manufacting industry.
- Inspects finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, parts, assemblies, reviews batch records, and tests products for conformance to company standards
- Assists Quality Supervisors with follow-ups on quality-related problems; coordinates closely with the Quality Supervisors on departmental activities and scheduling
- Assumes responsibility of the process being audited, and communicates with Supervisor/Managers as needed to resolve lot non-conformances or other related quality issues
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Verifying Product
- auditing (1 year of experience is required)
- WMS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.