***We offer video and phone interviews!*** Please call us today @ 916-326-5171 and ask for Peter or Whitney! Randstad is looking for CNC Machinists & Operators for our clients in the Sacramento area! Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide LEAN and EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort. - Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards - Performs other duties as assigned. · Ability to study and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
CNC Machinist, 1st Shift
Under the direction of a supervisor is responsible for the quality of parts produced on CNC machines such as CNC Lathe, CNC Drill, CNC Mill, CNC Machining Center to perform operations within the capability of the machine.
· Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig bores, grinders and shapers.
· Measures and marks dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
· Observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.