Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? The Team Assembler 1 is responsible for conducting various production functions by setting up bread and roll products, on high labor lines such as Challa, Twist and Double Twist. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities.
- Must have finger to hands coordination and dexterity to manipulate, twist or mold dough into specific shapes and or sizes including hand tying knots and have the ability to sustain or exceed the set quota required per minute.
- Performs various jobs in bread process, such as orienting bread prior to entering the blast freezers.
- Inspects rolls or bread products and places in specified order in preparation for entry into blast freezers.
- Inspects product for nonconforming product (shape, sizes, weight, color, appearance) or any inconsistencies in finish product.
- Inspects products for open seams or any inconsistencies in product and removes nonconforming product.
- Works as a team to help co-workers when necessary.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.