Randstad is currently recruiting for Electronics Testers to start immediately at SCI in Huntsville, AL. If you are seeking an opportunity within a growing company that you can call home, then this is the position for you. The facility is completely climate controlled- you will not be cold this winter or hot this summer and it is clean! Many positions are even sit down!
We are looking for candidates to fill the following shifts:
(Monday-Friday) 6am-3:30pm- every other Friday off
Pay for these temporary to permanent positions are currently $8.00- $8.40/hour depending on shift and experience with lucrative referral programs, personal protective equipment and uniforms provided. Overtime is required at times depending on department and shift.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include the fabrication and assembly of circuit cards, cables, and other test equipment.
- Effective communication with management and project status
- Be able to read and understand electronic schematics and assembly drawings
- Debug electronic assemblies using various equipment but not limited to O-scopes, DMMs, and computer controlled test equipment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Good soldering skills
- Light machine work such as drill press, jig saw, and grinder.
- Associate degree or equivalent in electronics. 5 years experience as an electronic technician.
- Must be a self starter able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Normal lab environment.
- Electronic Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Product Inspection
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.