Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic? Would like to get your foot in the door? Would you like to have a permanent position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with a well known Industry leader in the manufacturing organization? Look no further! Apply today!
Electrical repairs and on Preventive Maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment. Installation of equipment and industrial machinery. Assemble and disassemble mechanical equipment. Work on equipment such as conveyors, hydraulic systems, gear boxes, pumps, motor control, drives and programmable controllers. Troubleshooting equipment failures. Log out / tag out.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 45lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Electrical (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Mechanical Maintenance (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Electronic Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Troubleshooting (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.