Are you looking to start a new career? Do you have leadership experience in a production warehouse? Do you have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, stellar attendance, and like to work as a successful team member?
If you said "yes" to these questions, please read about our team lead opportunity! We are hiring now!
Our team leads are responsible for ensuring overall functionality of assembly line production, achieving cost effectiveness, and promoting a safe working environment.
* Will be working closely with the Randstad management team and the client management team to ensure safety, quality, and production costs are met.
* Must have team lead or management experience in a production warehouse
* Good decision making skills
* Excellent communication skills needed to interact in a professional manner with our talent, onsite management, and client management
* Good math skills
* Positive demeanor
* Able to encourage and motivate team members
* Must be at least 21 to work at this client due to it being an alcohol manufacturing/distribution center
* Need to consent to our background and drug screen
* High school diploma or GED required -- must be able to provide proof
This is a long term position that is ongoing!
Pay is $13.00/hr for the 1st 90 days-then will increase to $14.00/hr
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Positive attitude
- Good Communication
- Line Management
- communication skills
- Safety Focused
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.