We are currently in search of inventory clerks that believe in delivering the impossible every day, accurate counts and attention to detail. Sound fun? We think so! A local beverage distributor is in need of someone to facilitate the movement and accuracy of cycle counting through the warehouse. If that’s you, then your next job may be here. Hours: 5am-3pm Days: Monday-Friday Steel Toes Required
Responsible for auditing pallets- this is not a case builder position.Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards. Responsible for meeting counting requirements.
• Uses a warehouse management system (WMS) interface.
• Picks orders and / or loads routes accurately and efficiently.
• Operates various types of industrial pallet trucks and other equipment.
• Receives incoming raw material and full goods.
• Will check in, verify quality and return to stock all sellable route returns.
• Maintain records of sellable (repack) and unsellable (destroy) product.
• Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with company quality and food safety requirements.
• At all times safe work practices must be followed.
• Other duties as assigned.
MUST have steel toed shoes
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Inventory Auditing
- Cycle Counting
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.