Are you looking for a new opportunity as an Assembler? As an Electrical Assembly Tech II you will: Navigate computer-based work instructions to install parts and hardware using hand tools and fixtures in a clean-room environment.
You should apply if you:
- Have an attention to detail
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Are mechanically inclined
- Have built/ repaired electronic
- Have built/repaired automobiles
- Have worked in the semiconductor industry
- Are interested in getting your foot in the door with one of the top companies in the semiconductor industries
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply online today and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
We look forward to having you join our team!
● Effectively use hand tools, torque wrenches, equipment and fixtures to assemble
● Read and navigate work instructions and schematics
● Work in teams to ensure workflow and production schedule is maintained
● Provide flexibility and responsiveness for changing priorities including rework requirements and pilot build projects
● Complete required trainings and certifications for processes, procedures and equipment
● Ensures the correct parts were delivered and performs visual inspection of components prior to installation
● Assists with audits through visual inspection and verifying checklists
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.