Tired of being on the road? Have you ever wished you could use your refrigeration skills to troubleshoot and solve problems from a desk? This is your chance!! Working as a key member of the customer support team, you will be ensuring that customers are being offered only the highest quality customer support experience they deserve. Working from Medley, FL, you will be the technical liaison between customers and the manufacturer for all support related inquiries. Your technical experience in the refrigeration field and your talents for being able to meet anyone at their technical level while providing appropriate resolutions to the issue at hand is critical to your success in this role. Empathy, strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills are a must for this position.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise internally and to our customers – via phone and email.
- Properly diffusing critical situations in a collected and organized manner.
- Act as technical liaison between our customers and our OEMs.
- Respond to inquiries about walk-in installation, electrical, refrigeration, parts, issues, warranty status, etc.
- Ensure field service technicians, contractors and installers adhere to processes that meet their client needs and expectations as well as manufacturer’s recommendations.
- OEM warranty verification.
- Responsible for overall resolutions to repair or replace products.
- Approve and process warranty claims.
- Processing new parts orders.
- Maintaining and updating internal data base systems to track orders, invoices, and customer information.
- Playing a key role in the evolution of our best practices for customer support.
- Actively communicate with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales Departments about ongoing issues.
- Perform occasional service calls.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Refrigeration maintenance (4 years of experience is required)
- Refrigeration installation (4 years of experience is required)
- Technical support (4 years of experience is required)
- computer skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.