Are you looking for a rewarding career with a great manufactruing company? We have a production job in Nicholasville, KY open now.
Employee will perform jobs assigned by Supervisor in accordance with Work Instructions and in accordance with work standards which may include a required number of parts per hour/shift. Work at different work stations as productions needs require.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, e.g., operating manual, work instructions, procedure manual, etc.
Close attention to detail is necessary and the ablilty to assemble parts quickly and timely.
This is a 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule -You will get 3 days off each week.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Parts Assembling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.