Ready for a new career in fork truck driving?
We are looking for experienced forklift drivers in a warehouse setting in Lexington, KY. You will assist in cycle counts and physical inventories as well.
1st and 3rd shift available. Temp to hire position. Overtime could be expected.
Dependablilty and attendance are a must. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Load and unloads trailers and railcars and transports load to designated area.
- Check product on inbound / outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Follow company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.