A growing and thriving food company, known for producing high quality organic food products needs an experienced Sanitation Worker to join their growing team. As a food manufacturer, they also provide free cereal in the break room, in case you forget to bring your meal. Apply now and get your foot in the door asap! COVID-19 considerations:
To keep our employees safe we have followed OSHA and CDC guidelines by putting plexiglass dividers in lunch area,providing masks, temperature checks once you walk in, and observe social distancing.
- Uses all cleaning and sanitation equiptment correctly as instructed and only designated areas.
- Observes all facility safety rules.
- Requires standing, bending, and moving up to 25lbs of equiptment.
- Disassembles and reassembles production equiptment if necessary.
- Cleaning activities include, sweeping,mopping floors, sanitating areas and cleaning restrooms.
- Perform cleaning and sanitation activities within safety, quality, and cost.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Sanitation (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.