Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities. Call Hayley TODAY to apply 865/512-6184
- Comply with all safety procedures and wear appropriate PPE
- Effectively communicate and actively participate within a goal-orientated team environment
- Read and interpret production orders for specifications such as material type, size, and color
- Inspect work-in-process and finished units to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Package, wrap, and stack completed units for shipment
- Actively participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.