Are you seeking for a Manufacturing environment where supports major medical and insustrial equipment manufacturers? We are hiring a reliable and competitive individual to join the team for our client's operations department. If you have 1 year production and enjoys working in an industrial environment, please apply ASAP. I can be reached at email@example.com or call us at 408 999 0711.
Responsibilities Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to read all traveler steps and follow instructions.
- Load and verify test programs, verify hardware, and test correlation units
- Set up and validate operation of tester and handlers (Synax & Epson handler)
- Set up & perform Final electrical test of package units using Thermo-Stream.
- Set up probers and perform testing using (TSK UF200/UF3000Ex)
- Familiar with connecting Handler and prober to different testers (Verigy 93k, Teradyne flex).
- Observe and comply with all QA and paperwork requirements
- Handle all parts and Wafers per Static handling practices
- Test all devices and clearly separate good and defective units
- Catalog all apparatus, tools and hardware
- Return unit and hardware to proper areas when completed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Production (1 year of experience is required)
- Test Operator (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Quality Assurance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.