Does the idea of an open, challenging, and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are looking for an Assembler to perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly. You can expect weekly pay, employee perks, and full benefits in this role. Read on for more details about the responsibilities. Immediate Assembly openings! Text "assembly" to 612-405-0229 and we will reply quickly to speak to you about these roles.
- New Hope, MN (not on bus line)
- 1pm-9PM MON-FRI (plus overtime available)
- Make $600 weekly + OT!
- Steel toed boots required
- Assemble various mechanical products according to customer specifications using hand tools and power tools.
- Stand on feet for 8-10 hours daily.
- Lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift.
- Meet hourly production deadlines to ensure on time delivery.
- Effectively work on a team to complete tasks and assemble hydraulic pumps.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- assembly (1 year of experience is required)
- Mechanical Assembling
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.