Do you see yourself at a career-minded company with a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are currently looking for sharp, reliable individuals to join their team as a Mechanical Assembler.
- Prior assembly line experience required
- Preparing and operating machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Spanish/Italian a plus but successful candidate need not be bilingual
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated mathematical & manual calculation skills using the metric system
- Standing on feet for length of time
- Advanced mechanical skills and ability to read blueprints
- Maintain concentration over a long period of time
- Make quick decisions
- Consistent attendance
This is an experienced Prep Assembler position. Work is repetitive and may require some bending, stooping, and reaching. The successful candidate will need to:
- Possess mathematical and manual calculation skills on the metric system.
- Have good hand eye coordination as well as the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Be responsible for quality control and inspection of product(s).
- Must be willing to complete any task that is assigned to you, including cleaning of work area.
- Have good attendance, as attendance is paramount in your success in this position.
- Be able to work with great concentration and precision.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Have a keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Assembling
- Line Work
- Parts Assembling
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.