Why you’ll love us: ● Excellent career growth and progression ● Weekly pay ● Cross training and overtime opportunities ● Employee Discount Programs ● Referral Bonus opportunity ● Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life and 401(k)
- Blend batches per the run scheduled/order.
- Pasteurization process (up to 3 systems simultaneously, CIP and cleaning of equipment)
- Fill out daily logs, (CIP, batch sheet, pasteurize record/wheel chart, etc.)
- Data entry into Redzone
- Data entry into the Ross System
- Keeping accurate records, track of ingredients and batch sheets
- Effectively communicate issues and operations with Plant Management.
- Assist Shift Lead and Supervisor as assigned.
- Operate the plant in a safe & efficient manner.
- Follow and monitor GMP, HACCP guidelines, Injury & Illness Prevention Program, Food Safety & SOPs procedures.
- Develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with all supervisors, leads, employees, and management.
- Assist maintenance on PM’s of equipment, rebuild of valves, replace valve gaskets.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Math and Calculation
- Order Fulfillment
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5 AM - 1:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.