Are you safe, dependable and looking for work? Have you been certified on Forklift in the last 18 months? Please apply to this amazing opportunity in a new warehouse. This is a fast growing company is looking for RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE people to move up into supervisor roles. We are looking for people with Stand up Reach as well as Forklift experince APPLY NOW!
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Operator 1 duties:
• Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products according to customer guidelines and ISO 9001 where applicable
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
• Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
• Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck or other power equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- Cherry Picking
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Reach Truck Operation
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.