We are currently hiring 3rd shift sanitation workers who will responsible for collecting recyclables and debris from production areas. You will be using handheld pressure cleaning equipment, brooms, squeegee, etc. Come join us in becoming part of a growing manufacturing company in Marlborough, MA! At Randstad, we offer exceptional benefits and pride ourselves at being the #1 staffing agency in the world. Apply and start working as soon as tomorrow!
- Collect recyclables and debris from work areas
- Dispose of waste correctly and ensuring that there is no trash left in work areas
- Follow protocols for dumping trash/recyclables correctly
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to speak and understand English
This is a well-known and respected local food manufacturing company that offers career advancement opportunities! Get your foot in the door now and start the new year with a new job with Randstad!
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 7 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.