We are currently in search of Machine Operator that believe in doing meaningful work every day. Sound fun? We think so! A local manufacturing company is in need of someone to operate the Press Machine safely and efficianlty. If that’s you, then your next job may be here. The position will be temp to hire, second shift and located in Visalia, CA.
- responsible for the safe operation of the press while meeting the standards in quality and productivity
- examine job orders to determine quantity, stock specifications, colors and special printing instructions
- loads/unload paper rolls
- check pH and viscosity
- complete all necessary paperwork.
- perform housekeeping, pre-press and maintenance related duties
- may be required to perform other necessary tasks throughout the plant including cleaning, general housekeeping duties, painting, sorting, cup-by-cup, lid-by-lid or tasks of a clerical nature
We take your health and safety seriously. You can come to work knowing we take temperatures daily upon arrival, require facial coverings, practice social distancing, and sanitation occurs regularly. At Randstad your safety and health is our priority, you can come to work knowing we are working to keep you safe.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Press Operation (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.