Are you ready for a promising career in the Medical Device Distribution field? Randstad is now hiring for Medtronic in this growing market. Medtronic is a fortune 500 company looking to expand their workforce offering positions to full time in as little as 30 days. Located in the heart of Memphis next to the Airport, Medtronic has newly upgraded facilites which are climate controlled with state of the art COVID-19 tracking features such as automated temperature checks, nurses on site and all required PPE. This is an amazing opportunity so don't miss out. Below are specifics about the position.
- 2nd shift from 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Pay is $13.35 hourly (pay is significantly bumped once you become fulltime)
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Responsiblities include but are not limited too...
- Box making
- Picking Orders via RF scanner or pick to paper.
- Shipping product
- Loading trucks via pallet jack
- Trolley building
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Packing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Order Picking (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.