Randstad is looking for electronic assemblers with experience in soldering. This Company manufactures consumer electronic equipment in the Palm Harbor area. This is an on site production position, however, the company is taking appropriate percautions for Covid19. Please apply today, you may send your resume directly to Corey.Whiting@Randstadusa.com for additional consideration.
- Test electronic products returned under warranty
- Follow Schematics to asses product build quality
- Use troubleshooting techniques to determine root of the problem
- Repair/Replace components
- Test product to ensure it is working properly before shipping out
- Participate in further testing and assembly when warranty services are not needed
- Collect and record data to improve warranty service and assembly process
- Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is required)
- Electronic Assembling (1 year of experience is required)
- Testing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.