Do prefer to work in an air conditioned environment? Are you open to learning a new skill set? Are you seeking a position with a growing company? If you looking for all of these things, this is the job for you! This company is growing and has recenlty expanded its operation allowing for opportunities for advancement. This position, as a Robotic Welder, is automated, so it is easy to operate and easy to learn. Training will be provided the the first week on the job. This position is for day shift, working from 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
This is a temp to hire position with a growing company in Jackson, TN. Apply now to start to work ASAP.
This positon is easy to learn and the client offers training for all new hires. The following are responsibilities of this position:
- Load pieces/parts into the welding fixture
- Activate the operator’s control panel by pushing a button
- Remove parts from the fixtures
- Perform basic inspection of finished parts
- Meet daily production requirements
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 11 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- robotic welding
- machine operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.