Are YOU looking for a chance to prove yourself and control the next step in your career? This exciting temp to hire opportunity will give you just that. We need an individual with experience in warehouse service duties, good data entry skills, some knowledge of industrial products, and an interest in career growth. At the site, you will be a part of the everyday operations! The business you will work with supplies the commercial vehicle industry with wheel ends, hub assemblies, brake drums, hubs, rotors, aftermarket wheel products & OEM genuine products. They offer paid breaks (30 minutes) during your routine 8-10 hour shift, multiple break rooms with many vending machines. On-site parking is available with friendly security present at all times! Let's start your future TODAY! The following shifts are AVAILABLE: - 2nd Shift Foundry Machine Operator- Mon-Fri 3-11PM; $17.39/hr - 3rd Shift Foundry Machine Operator- Sun-Thurs 11PM-7AM; $17.59/hr Call/Text Justin at 704-989-8150 for more details!
- Must have prior experience working in a foundry/metal casting facility.
- Must be able to work in 80-130 degree weather (melting aluminum into liquid form at 1,400+ degrees)
- Successful candidates will also possess a good work history and work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Most positions require frequent standing, walking, reaching, and grabbing.
- Will be exposed to loud noises, dust, and heat (within work area).
- Ability to read and comprehend job procedures and training documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to be "cross-trainable" and be able to comprehend the operation process quickly.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Heavy Machine Operation
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.