Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career that starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working with us is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Put away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Pick palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stage for outbound shipment
- Determine and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Load and unload materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharge, maintain and clean batteries
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 75lbs
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Stand Up Forklifts (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Sit Down Forklifts (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.