A well known industry leader in manufacturing is looking for some highly skilled welders to work on third shift. If you are a MIG welder and want a career instead of a job, take a look at this company. Did you just graduate Tech school and are looking for a career? There are 3rd shift opportunities for the right candidates.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is required)
- Machine Operation (2 years of experience is required)
- Mig Welding (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 PM - 4:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.