Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Do you have a little experience and looking for your next warehouse opportunity? We are hiring picker/packers to work for a great company in Kent, OH. You can expect to work under the day to day guidance of the warehouse supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the manufacting industry, apply today!
- One or more years in the production of a food manufacturing operation.
- Related trade school courses preferred
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and management practices to prevent or manage risk and potential losses.
- Superior employee communication skills and ability to adapt communication style to build relationships with others who do not share his/her adaptability in this regard.
- Capable of using software
- Ability to be assertive without being outwardly aggressive in dealings with others
- Mechanical aptitude
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.