Do you have experience working with machines, in high-volume manufacturing? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you have high attention to detail? We are currently hiring Manufacturing Machine Operators in a local medical device company that is rapidly growing!
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations with a safety-first approach
- Support day to day manufacturing activities including line set-up, completing electronic batch record documentation and meeting manufacturing goals
- Feeding raw material or parts to semi-automated and automated machines
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- High Volume Manufacturing (3 years of experience is required)
- Medical Device (2 years of experience is required)
- Machine Alignment (3 years of experience is required)
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.