Randstad is assisting FedEx in seeking Non-CDL Drivers.
Great Pay! Good Opportunity!
If you've got the drive, we've got the opportunity. Randstad is adding temporary drivers to provide transportation services to FedEx Ground. It is extra cash and a chance to work with an industry leader.
What we are looking for:
- 21 years or older
- Agree to Motor Vehicle Record screening which may include DOT roadside inspection history
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check, road test and DOT physical
- Minimum of one year experience driving a vehicle for work-related purposes within the last three years is required. Five years' of driving experience within the last ten years will also be considered
- Must be organized, flexible, have an eye for accuracy, and be completely customer focused
- Drive a 16 ft.or 12ft truck or panel van (No CDL Required)
- Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations
- Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned
- Properly conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections and provide documentation upon completion; ensure proper closure of trailers
- Properly secure loads and ensure all loads are within weight limits
- Maintain required documentation, including daily logs, vehicle inspection records, mileage, unloading and shipping records
- Maintain documentation for customer pickups such as collecting signatures and tracking/documenting mail counts and assisting with mail related questions
- Assist, as needed, in loading trucks (Performing warehouse duties including wrapping pallets, stacking trays and loading trucks)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 100lbs
- working weekends
- Driving as part of job or volunteer duties
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.