Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your hard work and determination? We are looking for Machine Operators to join a global leader in battery separator company in the Piney Flats area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient manufacturing of products, while utilizing your experience as a machine operator in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
- Follows written instructions including user guides, work aids, and control plans
- Sets and maintains proper thickness and continuity of the sheet from the twin-screw extruder.
- Follows set parameters
- Performs Calendar roll changes as dictated by production schedule.
- Completes all production and Quality control paperwork in accordance with established user guides.
- Moves full containers of product into the warehouse or staging area with motorized pallet jacks or forklifts.
- Responsible for maintaining 5-S
Operators are responsible for maintaining overall quality of the product at all times. Statistical techniques including
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Press Operation
- Entering Data
- Time Management
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.