Currently hiring for an experienced building Facility Maintenance Coordinator to help maintain a secure and well functioning work environment in Brisbane CA. Part of your job will be to check devices, structures and systems (e.g. fire alarms and air-conditioners) on a regular basis and identify needs for repairs and renovations. You will also coordinate with external vendors, such as cleaners and insurance agents, and conduct cost analyses when purchasing new systems or services.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple issues. You should also have good knowledge of basic office equipment.
This is a contract to hire role, with a 90 day probation period Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm Setting: Building with both an Office and Manufacturing space
- Arrange for regular maintenance of equipment and internal systems (e.g. heating system, alarms, security cameras)
- Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations
- Restock office and kitchen supplies
- Design and oversee the schedule for cleaning and disinfecting the building
- Monitor activities that happen outside the building, such as proper waste disposal and recycling
- Fix minor malfunctions in office equipment
- Coordinate office and parking space allocation
- Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses
- Maintain an updated record of invoices from external partners (e.g. suppliers, insurance agents, security guards)
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Office Setup
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.