Currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist with experience operating and electronically loading programs into machine. If you have experience operating a CNC Router, but would like to increase your overall knowledge and career growth, than this is a great opportunity for you. An emerging segment in the electronics industry, this opportunity will allow for quick professional growth. Please apply to this position, email your resume to Patrizio.firstname.lastname@example.org, and call 516-741-4191 to take the next steps in the interview/application process.
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Operate CNC router to cut raw material into smaller units for more precise cutting
- Load Material onto Machine and operate efficiently to ensure optimal production
- Visually Inspect parts as they are completed, to ensure tolerance
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints is preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Blueprint Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- CNC Router
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.