Are you looking for a full-time/long term opportunity with a great company? Are you passionate with avionics ? Are you good with tools? Do you have previous Sheet Metal experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are currently hiring avionics assembler for a fast-paced warehouse in Orlando,FL
Apply Now!! email@example.com
- Able to process finishing of parts including chemical conversion applications.
- Operate hand tools safely and effectively.
- Proficient with reading diagrams and blue prints
- Able to process sheet metal fabrication skills such as cutting, shearing, drilling, and sanding/deburring.
- Open holes/countersink in accordance with customer specifications.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assemble sheet metal parts into assemblies.
- Accurately account for time spent on a job.
- Document work performed on a Work Order.
- Correctly identify parts associated with producing an installation kit.
- Ensure all duties are processed in accordance with ISO9001/AS9100 requirements.
- Electronic Assembling
- Fabrication (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Mechanical Assembling
- Sheet fabrication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.