Are you a machinist who puts safety first? Do you desire to work in a friendly, immaculately clean environment? Let Randstad connect you with a company that can take you there. We are seeking Machinist with conventional mill and lathe experience to fill the roles of a growing, reputable company located in Deer Park. Positions are direct-hire and if a better benefits package exists, I have yet to see it.
- Perform set-ups and manufacture parts
- Operate conventional mill and lathe
- Read and understand specifications and drawings.
- Perform first piece inspection.
- Follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Strictly follow all job safety requirements and procedures
- Measure and inspect parts for quality and adherence to specifications.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 12 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Math and Calculation
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.