Randstad has a direct hire opportunity in the Lexington, Kentucky area for a maintenance tech. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in an maintenance enviornment. Must be able to lift up to 40 punds. Must have 3 years related experience. Pay is beginning at $20. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Embrace the safety culture by working safely, following OSHA regulations, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards and maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and facility equipment using mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic expertise.
- Provide emergency, scheduled and/or unscheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during production and/or on-call.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Understands rubber processing and capable of diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and adjusting mold presses.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.