Randstad is looking for assemblers with Electro-Mechanical assembly experience. If you have a great work ethic and are looking for a long term career and being part of a successful team, then this is an opportunity for you! This is a Temporary to Hire Position! Hours: 6:00AM - 3:30PM Monday through Thursday 6:00AM - 10:00AM Fridays Rate: $17.00 per hour Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry: - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available - Hospital Indemnity insurance - 401k access after 6 months of employment - Electronic pay option
- Read, understand & perform tasks per assembly drawings
- Be proficient in general workmanship standards
- Conform to all quality standards.
- Perform a variety of moderately complex electro-mechanical assembly operations requiring some degree of judgment.
- Use tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, crimpers, drills, soldering irons, precision measuring instruments, torque wrenches, and other hand tools.
- Interpret schematics, manufacturing aids, wiring lists and schedules and follow verbal and written instructions to assemble, re-work or re-assemble sub-assemblies and units.
- Perform routine and repetitive parts installation.
- Candidate should have experience reading blue prints and attending to detail.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Assembling (1 year of experience is required)
- Electronic Assembling (1 year of experience is required)
- Parts Assembling
- hand tools
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.