Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
- Work 12-plus hour shifts in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Squat, kneel, walk, climb, stand and operate in ergonomically- challenging positions for over 50% of the time
- Perform repetitive motions using hands and various hand tools
- Distinguish between colors for wire identification
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- You must have an associate’s degree in electronics or a related field required and/or equivalent military experience that includes electronics, such as an avionics technician.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 35lbs
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Electrical Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 5:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.