INVENTORY CONTROLLER Reports to: Planning and Inventory Control Manager Description: Accurately close out work orders through IQMS dashboard, perform cycle counts in the area and keep 5S standards. Requirements: Previous inventory control experience preferred. Physical Activity for this position: Essential for job function requires the ability to (with or without reasonable accommodations):
- Balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach to work overhead
- Walk or stand for a minimum of 8 hours with limited breaks
- Push and pull materials
- Finger and grasp parts and components
- Exerting up to 60 pounds of force frequently
- Tolerate extremes in weather and machine temperature
- Tolerate loud noise
Daily Tasks Level 3: To be completed with instruction from supervisor.
- Close out work orders accurately through IQMS dashboard.
- Accurately cycle count product with little supervision.
- Control in/out bound product in area.
- BOM and BOM tree knowledge.
- Keep area at 5S standards.
Daily Tasks Level 2: In addition to above tasks.
- Capable of running inventory reports.
- Notifies manager of questionable, inaccurate inventory of items.
- Performs acceptable cycle counts when needed.
- Continuously improves accuracy levels supporting productivity.
- Moderate product knowledge
Daily Tasks Level 1: In addition to above tasks.
- Print drawing off engineering folders.
- Print cycle count sheets and BOM trees.
- Verify and refer to Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Troubleshoots problems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 30lbs
- standing for 9 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Inventory Auditing
- Inventory - Physical
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.