Do you have experience working with machines as a manufacturing electrician? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands on? We are currently seeking a skilled manufacturing/industrial electrician to perform electrical maintanance, repairs, make improvements, and troubleshoot electrical issues throughout the plant.
May be assigned to perform a combination of the following duties based upon job assignment:
- Inspect, maintain, and repair electrical equipment within the plant
- Diagnostic work on drives, motors, PLCs and associated electrical components
- Remove and install electrical components as needed
- Install new electrical equipment and electrical wiring according to National Electrical Code and company electrical standards
- Coordinate and perform electrical preventive maintenance on equipment within the plant
- Maintain electrical circuitry, transformers, and circuit breakers within the facility
- Interacts with production employees, and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Be able to read and understand electrical schematics, blueprints pertaining to facility and equipment
- Assist with mechanical duties as assigned by management
- Follow safe operating procedures and comply with all electrical codes
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Electrical Engineering
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.