We develop, manufactures, and package vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition, and weight management powders from start to finish. We are looking to hire depenable and career driven candidates. We offer full training so that you can go permanent after 90 days.
- We have an onsite lab that test for purity and quality of our products from the time it comes in the door until the time it goes out to our customers.
- We offer a wide variety of packaging components to make sure the customers product stands out
- We have invested in state-of-the-art distribution centers on both the east and west coasts.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Position core function: Prepares Weighing batches in strict compliance with the given batch records; Maintains and follows Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to produce a product of required quality within the time-frame of customer requirements
- Requires comformance to standard operating procedures, and good manufacturing practices
- Stage raw materials according to batch documentation
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Blend material and document via computer software
- Accurately label material containers
- Preform blender balance verifications on an as needed basis
- Clean blenders, balances, drum tops... etc and maintain accurate cleaning records
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Warehouse Management System
- Data Entry
- Following Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Math and Calculation
- General Maintenance
- HOUSE KEEPING
- GENERAL LABOR
- electric pallet jack operation (6 months of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.