Looking for a Inventory Control Manager responsible for ensuring accurate reconciliation of physical and systematic inventories across all facilities. Creates and sustains best-practice standards for inventory control and provide data driven analytics to maximize inventory turnover while reducing waste. The Inventory Manager works closely with multiple department managers to proactively limit inventory errors.
- Designing and implementing an inventory tracking system for optimized inventory control procedures
- Examine the levels of raw materials and supplies to determine shortages
- Document daily shipments and deliveries to replenish inventory
- Create detailed reports for adjustments, inventory operations and stock levels
- Evaluating new inventory, ensuring it's ready to ship
- Properly order new supplies avoiding excessive surplus or inefficiencies
- Analyze various suppliers to ensure the company is receiving the best cost-effective deals
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- receiving (1 year of experience is required)
- Inventory Auditing
- Stock Management
- Cycle Counting
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.