Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Worker to join a Warehouse team in Broward County,FL. Apply now!! Pay: $12.15Hr Shift: Sundays to Friday : 10pm to 6.30am (OT available) *Candidates should be able to pass a background check and drug test.
• Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
• Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
• Operate forklift sit down and stand up and ride on 5% of the time
• Restock and replenish as appropriate.
• Perform general maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Fill in for other positions as needed.
• Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
• Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50 pounds and climbing.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- General Warehouse labor
- Steel toe boots required
- loading and unloading
- Build and wrap pallets
- Material Handler
- Forklift Operator
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.