Client in Fridley is looking for a AssemblY Team Lead to join their team on 2nd shift! Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm Pay: 17.00/hr Location: Fridley Must have own vehicle, not on the busline. Must have 4 months of Assembly Experience and 2 years of Leaderhip experience. Phone interview with client required. Text 651.504.4194 or email email@example.com asap to be considered!!
- Review training matrix and train employees with training checklists.
- Alerts Production Manager to personnel or team issues.
- Must keep employee performance issues confidential.
- Communicate important issues to all appropriate assembly personnel
- Assist with resolution of CPD’s.
- Request appropriate resources to complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Successfully complete internal and external training as deemed appropriate by the Production Manager.
- Perform work order activities satisfactorily.
- Maintain and promote APG’s Quality Policy.
- Promote teamwork and positive attitudes.
- Promote safety awareness.
- Perform other duties as specified by the Production Manager.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Mechanical Assembling
- Parts Assembling
- Line Work
- Electronic Assembling
- Schedule Adherence
- Quality Assurance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.